Wednesday 2 July 2014

Would you join the Mile High Club?

Landing Strip


Would you join the Mile High Club if given the opportunity? Would you risk getting caught by another passenger or getting yourself in trouble after landing? I would. Find out if Nick and Mia take that chance through Amazon and All Romance!

Straight Up Teaser:
Shit! Shit! Shit! Where the fuck did I put that disposable camera? In a panic, Mia rummaged through her purse, searching for the camera that was given in her gift basket. If she never saw Nick's face in person again, at least she had the memories and the pictures to go with it. I hope I didn't forget it in the room. Oh my god, that would be mortifying. The last thing I need is for someone to develop them. All those naughty pictures of him, oh god and myself! Mia grinned recalling just how daring she had been over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.